Minecraft Bedrock Beta 126.96.36.199 was released by Mojang on June 1st. This will be one of the last beta and preview releases as the game prepares to receive Minecraft 1.19 The Wild Update on June 7th. As there was a week gap between the latest beta, Minecraft Bedrock beta 188.8.131.52 includes lots of bug fixes and some feature changes.
Minecraft 1.19 The Savage Update will be released on Bedrock and Java editions on the same day. Players will be able to explore Deep Dark Biome, Mangrove Swamps Biome, Warden, Frog and many more features in this update. Although a few features were removed from the update, players are still happy with it.
All Features and Bug Fixes in Minecraft Bedrock Beta 184.108.40.206
This is a gigantic beta version of Bedrock Edition with many small bug fixes about old and new Features From the game. Some of the major feature changes include bulimia sensor blocks and overall gameplay.
Here is a list of some of the major bug fixes and changes made in Minecraft Bedrock Beta 220.127.116.11:
- Sculk sensors are now masked by wool consistently, regardless of the direction the vibration is coming from
- Sculk sensors can no longer detect a player placing, destroying, walking and falling on mats
- Sculk sensors can no longer detect wool and rugs that hit the ground as objects
- Sculk sensor now retains information about vibrations it reacts to through save and load
- Sculk sensors can now detect a trunked boat having its trunk open and closed
- Sculk sensors emit a redstone signal of 12 and 13 when detecting placed and picked up fluids, respectively
- Sculk sensors can now detect a player drinking milk
- Sculk sensors can now detect a player picking up powder via a bucket
- Sculk sensors can no longer detect an entity jumping on wool covered in Sculk veins
- Sculk sensors can no longer detect a stationary entity in scaffolding
- Sculk sensors can now detect an entity moving through powder snow and cobwebs
- Sculk sensors can now detect objects placed in the hand of an armor stand
- Sculk sensors can no longer detect equipped items on mobs on spawn
- Sculk Shrieker now retains information about the vibrations it reacts to through save and load
- A Sculk Shrieker can no longer summon a Warden underwater
- Guardian can now spawn on more non-solid block types, such as top slabs, redstone dust, snow layers, buttons, and tripwires. Known Limitations: The current solution does not allow spawning on certain block types, such as leaves and bottom slabs.
- Warden now retains information about vibrations he reacts to through save and load
- Guardian’s sonic boom attack now bypasses enchantment damage reduction such as protection
- Allay now retains information about the vibrations it reacts to through save and load
- Mangrove propagule now uses grass sounds
- Mangrove propagule is no longer destroyed by flowing water
- Campground structures generate correctly in Ancient Towns
- The Sculk Vein feature can now be generated in the same height range as the Sculk Patch feature.
- Mangrove leaf blocks are no longer collected in different piles when using silk touch
- Stripped Mangrove Logs are now crafted from Stripped Mangrove Wood instead of Mangrove Wood
- Mangrove propagules now display correctly when placed in flowerpots
- Sweet Berry Bush can now be planted on mud, muddy mangrove roots and rooted earth
- Fusing gold/iron tools and weapons into nuggets now rewards xp
- Fixed a bug where Soul Campfire was using the wrong label, leading to cases where some custom campfire recipes were not working properly
- Fixed entities disappearing when importing converted worlds from older console editions of Minecraft
- Teleporting entities into dumped chunks no longer deletes them
- Fishing rod no longer crashes the game when the hook is thrown through dimension changing portals
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player’s hitbox from resetting if they died while swimming
- Fixed an issue with health boost extra life not remaining
- Wooden Tools can now be repaired using Mangrove Planks, Crimson Planks, and Warped Planks
- Actors entering lower portals exit in the same relative position and rotation to the portal
- Muddy mangrove roots are now broken faster with a shovel
- Mangrove roots are now broken faster with an ax
- Updated Ancient City structures to match Java
Apart from this, there are several other bug fixes which are not mentioned here but found in Minecraft Bedrock beta 18.104.22.168. Players can head to This site to read the full beta changelog.
#Features #Bug #Fixes #Minecraft #Bedrock #Beta