Are you planning to go on vacation this summer? Trying to relax on a crowded flight while a baby screams like a banshee isn’t the most relaxing start to a vacation – and that’s exactly when a pair of noise-cancelling headphones could come in handy. Unfortunately, many tend to cost upwards of $100, but today you can buy the ComfoBuds Pro from 1More on Amazon by white for $55 instead of $94.99 or in black for $59.99 instead of $99.99both of which require you to clip the coupon on the page.
True to their name, we found the 1More ComfoBuds Pro to be very comfortable, even over long periods of time. The budget true wireless headphones also offer good sound quality for the price, as well as decent noise cancellation with varying loudness levels. They also come with other useful features such as the ability to use each earbud independently, a transparency mode so you can hear sounds from your surroundings when needed, better battery life than the AirPods Pro from Apple and an IPX4 water resistance rating.
Of course, at this price, there are some notable downsides. There are no options for customizing the EQ, for example, and the touch controls could be a bit more intuitive. Additionally, you will need to use an app to adjust the noise canceling modes. But if that doesn’t matter to you and you just need an affordable and comfortable pair of Bluetooth headphones that will last a long time and provide enough noise attenuation while on the go, these will do the trick. Read our review.
If you’re trying to get in shape or improve your overall health, invest in the Fitbit Versa 3 or Fitbit Luxe — two of our favorite fitness trackers on the market – can help you do this by keeping track of your goals. They also seem like better investments today, when you can buy either tracker at its lowest price yet. Right now, the Fitbit Versa 3 is available at Amazon (in blue) and best buy for around $168 ($62 off), while the sleek Fitbit Luxe can be had for just $89.99 ($40 off) at Amazon.
If you’re looking for more advanced features like built-in GPS, contactless payments, and support for voice commands, you might consider buying the more expensive Fitbit Versa 3. The excellent tracker also has a microphone and speaker, all-week battery life and fast charging. That said, if you just need a more affordable tracker for the basics or prefer a better looking fitness tracker that looks like jewelry that you can easily slip on to the gym or a formal event, the Fitbit Luxury is the best choice. Regardless of the choice, however, both offer continuous heart rate monitoring and SpO2 sensors. Each will also track your different activity levels and sleep patterns, but note that the Fitbit Luxe doesn’t measure distance as accurately as other Fitbits, although it will give you a rough picture of your activity levels.
do you need a last minute graduation gift? You’re in luck because HP is currently taking $500 off the HP Specter x360 14, which we consider the best windows laptop and 2-in-1 on the market. Regularly $1,519.99 you can buy the model equipped with 512 GB of storage and 8 GB of RAM for $999.99. Unlike the base model, it also comes with the powerful Intel Core i7-1195G7 Processorwhich makes this setup fast and able to handle demanding workloads such as video editing relatively well.
The beautiful convertible features a stunning 3:2 OLED display and outstanding performance. Battery life is also long, and the 2-in-1 even comes with a stylus that college-bound seniors can use to jot down notes, then magnetically lock to the side when they go. have finished. It’s an impressive laptop, so much so that we gave a rare 9 out of 10 in our review, but it has some drawbacks. Some may not like it at 2.95 pounds, for example, which is heavier as far as laptops go. The touchpad can also be a little stiff and the laptop comes with a range of bloatware pre-loaded, which no one should have to deal with at this price. Read our review.
More wallet-friendly deals to wrap up the week
- Wellbots takes up to $80 off various Google Nest products for readers The edge. You can, for example, buy the battery-powered Google Nest Doorbell, which can easily identify packages and people, for $149 down from $229 when you use the code YARD80. Alternatively, you can buy the third-gen Google Nest Learning Thermostat for $229 down from $279 when you use the code YARD50. Read our Google Nest doorbell review.
- Amazon is launching a Second-gen Echo Show 5 – which usually sells for $84.99 but is currently on sale for $49.99 — when you buy the new Amazon Echo Show 15 for $249.99. The new Echo Show offers the same Alexa support as other Echo models, but has a 15.6-inch screen that families can mount on their kitchen wall and use as a shared hub to view upcoming appointments and other content. Read our Echo Show 15 review.
- It’s the season for portable Bluetooth speaker deals, and if you buy one, you can buy JBL’s excellent Charge 5 for $139.99 ($40 off) at Woot – a new all-time low. Note, however, that the portable Bluetooth speaker only comes with a 90-day warranty from Woot.
- If you need a Lightning to USB-C cable to charge your Apple devices, Woot is currently selling a meter-long cable with a 20W USB-C power adapter for $28.99 ($9 off). You can also purchase a standalone cable from Woot for $13.99 instead of $19, or get two for $21.99 ($16 off).
- Amazon sells Samsung’s Galaxy Z Fold 3 unlocked and outfitted with 256GB of storage — alongside an S Pen and a case for it — for $1,371.06 ($508.92 off). That’s a new all-time low for the foldable Android smartphone, which we praised for offering IPX8 water resistance, though we found it heavy. Read our review.
- Walmart is launching a weekend sale for its Walmart Plus members offering deals on various Apple products, TVs, robot vacuums, tablets, headphones, and more. If you are a subscriber, you can for example buy the fourth generation iPad Air for $399 instead of $539.
#1Mores #noisecanceling #ComfoBuds #Pro #price