Mohg, Lord of Blood, is often considered one of the most difficult fights by the Ring of Elden community, especially due to the passive blood loss buildup it inflicts during the encounter.
While a Purifier Crystal Tear will do the trick when it comes to dealing with his incredibly annoying ability, there’s another trick the Tarnished can use to make the fight much more manageable.
Just Margit, players will be able to obtain an item called Mohg’s Shackle, which will bind the Lord of Blood to the ground for a few seconds, during which users can take lots of free damage.
However, this item is quite difficult to find and has often been missed by Elden Ring players when first playing. But today’s guide will explain how they can get their hands on the essential item to help them have a much easier time with the Mohg, Lord of Bloodfight at the Moghwyn Palace.
Shackle of Mohg in Elden Ring
From the Grace Avenue Balcony site, players will need to head south near the dragon statue wing and down to the left, where they will find a well with a ladder. Descending the ladder, users will reach the Leyndell Sewers, known as the Underground siding grounds.
After reaching the optional area, the Elden Ring Ternished will then need to follow these steps:
- Players must follow the tunnel, which will contain many giant rats, until they reach a kind of corridor where they will find many enemies afflicted with the curse of the seedbed. In the hallway to the left, there will be an open door in which Grace’s underground road site will be located.
- After activating the checkpoint, the Terni must now descend the ladder placed to the right of the corridor, just next to the locked door. This will lead them to the main central area of the sewer, where there will be lots of wooden planks and large pipes. It’s a room full of stone gargoyles waiting to ambush players.
- After reaching the end of the room, they will need to drop onto the pipe below and reach the floor of the sewer, where there will be two lobster enemies waiting to ambush them. They are some of the toughest enemies in the area and can get the better of Ternis quickly.
- Players can take them head-on or simply pass them from the right until they find a doorway that leads them to a set of catacombs. There they will find Grace’s site of the Leyndell Catacombs, then while resting there users will reset the area, i.e. when they can return to the doorway entrance where they will now find a sleeping lobster.
- As they carefully sneak past the enemy, they will see an object falling to the right where the sewer water is gushing out. Upon interacting with him, the Elden Ring Ternished will automatically get hold of Mohg’s Shackle.
Mohg’s Shackle is a consumable item, so to use it, the Terni will have to put it in his pouch or insert it into his quick items menu. Once there, players will need to use it against Mohg at the start of the encounter, and it will freeze him in place for about three seconds.
Individuals can use the item twice in the encounter, and they will fully consume it after binding it twice. However, it is rechargeable and the Terni will recover both charges if it dies and tries again.
Moreover, as in Margit’s caseMohg’s chains will only work for Mohg and no other bosses, enemies, NPCs, or field bosses.
#Mohgs #Shackle #Elden #Ring