The Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 The update has been live since June 22 and has bought tons of new content for the fan base to enjoy.
The Call of Duty Warzone Mercenaries of Fortune patch introduced many new substances to the game. New changes to the Caldera map and the release of the new Fortune Dungeon The resurgence map kept players busy.
The update also introduced four new weapons to the game, along with tons of stat changes to existing weapons. Changes have also been made to the perks related to custom loadouts. With the rarest drop rate, another five advantages have been added to floor loot.
Perk changes in Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 alter gameplay
Perks in Call of Duty are part of the custom loads which give players special abilities and bonuses when equipped. Perks have been a part of the franchise for a long time and should stay in the game for even longer.
Call of Duty Season 4 Update Has Brought Some Exciting New Features changes to the perks of the game. This will cause some variation in the playstyle of Operators. Here are the following perk changes that came as part of the Season 4 update:
1) The following perks have been added as part of floor loot with the lowest spawn rate in Call of Duty war zone:
- combat scout
- Double time
- Cold blood
2) The Battle Hardened perk received a significant buff. Stun and Flash Grenade resistance increased to 70% from 40% when equipped with this perk.
3) The Scavenger perk now adds $500 to the Scavenger’s purse for each enemy the player has killed.
4) The Hardline Perk now offers a 25% discount on all Buy Station items. This list includes the loading depot marker.
The above changes will bring exciting changes to the dynamics of the game. With the addition of these five perks that are now part of floor loot, another eight perks were added to floor loot last season of Call of Duty Warzone .
So players will have a lot more options to choose how they approach a situation if they get a good ground. booty advantage. But keep in mind that perks are considered legendary loot, which means they also have the lowest chance of spawning.
With the changes to Hardline, it will be very lucrative for the Call of Duty Warzone team if any of their members run with the advantage. Scavengers will also be powerful in the hands of aggressive Resurgence players. They will be able to quickly amass money to purchase various items at Buy Stations, giving them various tactical advantages over their enemies.
Best Perks to Play in Call of Duty Warzone Season 4
The Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 update brought tons of new in-game stuff for the playerbase to enjoy. But a good selection of perks will ease the player’s experience on the battlefield. Here are some of the best perks a player can equip in their loadouts:
- Serpentine – This is the latest perk that has been added to the game and it is quite a powerful perk for the slot machine. Serpentine is a defensive perk that reduces damage done to players’ base health by 20%. Paired with Stim, this perk can be useful for disengaging low health enemies.
- Cold Blooded – Cold Blooded is an interesting perk as it directly negates the effect of Combat Scout and High Alert. It also makes players undetectable by AI targeting systems and thermal goggles.
- EOD – With the recent lethal gear buffs in the game, EOD is very important. It reduces damage received from explosions and non-lethal fires by 45%.
- Double Time – Double Time is the best mobility perk in the game. It doubles the duration of the Tactical Sprint. This is a very good advantage in the hands of aggressive players.
- Overkill – This perk is the most convenient in the game as it allows players to equip two primary weapons in their loadouts.
- Restocking is a good advantage for slot two and is preferred by many players. This perk replenishes players’ lethal and tactical gear over 25 seconds (except Stim, 60 seconds)
- Ghost – With the recent increase in scout gear usage in Call of Duty Warzone, Ghost is a really good perk to equip. This perk makes players undetectable by drones, radar drones, and heartbeat sensors. But let’s keep in mind that ghost only works when the player is mobile.
- Combat Scout – One of the most useful perks in the game, the Combat Scout temporarily reports the location of the enemy that has been downed to the whole team.
- Amped – This is a convenient three perk slot that reduces swap time by weapons and rocket launcher reload speed.
- Tracker – When this perk is equipped, enemies leave behind a footprint trail. Players can also see markers at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of the enemy they kill.
#Call #Duty #Warzone #Season #Game #Perks